College and early adulthood is a vital season of life. Our College and Young Adults (CYA) Ministry exists to affirm, encourage, and support you on your journey. Our ministry team meets regularly to consider how our church can cultivate genuine authentic relationships and serve as loving community.
No matter what campus, career, or vocation you find yourself in, there is a place for you here among friends. Even if you cannot attend our church regularly (or at all!), we want to support you where you are and through what you’re doing.
What does our CYA ministry do for college students & young adults?
- Pray regularly for you
- Offer support through consistent communication
- Send birthday cards & care packages annually
- Offer fellowship opportunities throughout the year
- Treat you to lunch periodically on campus
- If you are interested in our “buddy program,” we pair you up with a couple or family in our church who will commit to praying for you, touching base with you, sending occasional cards/notes of encouragement, and perhaps inviting you over or taking you out for dinner!
If you’d like more information or to be a part of our College and Young Adults Ministry, please complete our CYA Interest Form
or contact Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org.